Stylish and functional in design, the SPA941 can be used in residential, SOHO, enterprise and small to medium business service offerings including IP PBX, hosted IP telephony and IP Centrex.
- the device support automatic provision with our service (by completing MAC information on the portal). You will have to do only some minimal settings on the phone.
How to configure your phone
1. You must first determine what IP address it received. To do this:
On the phone dial pad, press the "menu" button and then press 9.
2. Go to any browser equipped computer on your network and enter the address:
http://<IP ADDRESS>/ (where <IP ADDRESS> is replaced by the address that was given to you in STEP bellow).
3. Click on the "Admin Login" button near the top right and then "advanced", then click on the "Provisioning" tab.
4. Change "Profile Rule:" under "Configuration Profile" to
5. Update settings and restart.