Difference between revisions of "Vtech VSP715/725/726/735/736/754"
(Created page with "Vtech VSP715/725/726/735/736/754 Models How to get the IP Address assigned to the phone 1. Press the softkey assigned to ‘Status’<br />2. Press ‘1’ for Network<br...")
Revision as of 13:40, 20 May 2020
Vtech VSP715/725/726/735/736/754 Models
How to get the IP Address assigned to the phone
1. Press the softkey assigned to ‘Status’
2. Press ‘1’ for Network
3. Note the IP down to put in your browser
• Navigate to Phone/Device IP Address in Browser, you will get the following screen.
• The default Password for Vtech devices should be admin/admin.
• After logging to the GUI, Click the "Servicing" Tab.
• On the left panel Click "Provisioning".
• Input the Provisioing URL provision.voicemailtel.net to the "Server URL" settings.
• Click Save.
Next click, Reboot on the left side, the click the reboot button:
• The phone will reboot, contact our servers to get the provisioning information, then will reboot once more before registering.