How to configure your phone
1. You must first determine what IP address it received. To do this:
On the phone dial pad, press the "menu" button and then press 9.
2. Go to any browser equipped computer on your network and enter the address:
http://<IP ADDRESS>/ (where <IP ADDRESS> is replaced by the address that was given to you in STEP bellow).
3. Click on the "Admin Login" button near the top right and then "advanced", then click on the "Provisioning" tab.
4. Change "Profile Rule:" under "Configuration Profile" to
5. Click "Submit All Settings" and restart.