Note: device support automatic provision with our service (by completing MAC information on the portal). You will have to do only some minimal settings on the phone.
How to configure your phone
1. Pick up the handset and dial “***” to use the IVR menu
2. From the IVR press "02" and the current WAN IP address is announced (e.g. 192.168.2.107 )
3. Go to any browser equipped computer on your network and enter the address: http://<IP-ADDRESS>, where ip address is the one from the previous step
4. You will be prompted to enter a password, the default is "admin", then click the "Login" button.
5. You need to modify only a few parameters from the factory default under ADVANCED SETTINGS:
6. Click "Update" and then reboot the phone.