How can I make calls and check my voicemails when I'm traveling
You can always choose to use your Virtual Calling Card feature:
1. Call your VoiceMailTel account main phone number
2. Once the main greeting starts press * (star key)
3. Wait for the menu to begin and press 4
4. Wait for the menu to begin and enter your Calling Card PIN
5. The system will give you a dialing tone and you will be able to call any external number.
Note: If you enter the PIN correctly on the same phone for 3 times in a row the system will memorize it and the next times it won't ask for the PIN again.